We are currently looking for an Asset-Liability Management (ALM) specialist, Defined Contribution (DC) for our client.
The ALM specialist works within the Finance Netherlands department. The role centers on assisting with the optimization of our clients DC offering by contributing to an ALM model, which is used to determine how best to invest capital on behalf of pension clients in both the accrual and benefit phases of DC pensions.
This requires that the specialist is constantly expanding the ALM model to meet the business’s new requirements. As ALM specialist DC, you will collect and process insights, in consultation with colleagues, and you will assist senior management in weighing the intrinsic advantages and disadvantages of various investment approaches in order to ensure the right decisions are taken. Beyond your direct modelling responsibilities, You will also for ways to contribute knowledge to other parts of the organization.
As an ALM specialist DC, you are strongly analytical, pro-active and result orientated, with an eye for quality. You are also able to combine actual, investment optimization and programming techniques.
Additionally, you have:
- Academic/University-level training (actuarial, investment management, investment management or automation
- Relevant work experience in the area of balance management / ALM
- Experience of modeling in Visual Basic (required) and R (pre)
- You have knowledge of investments for institutional parties
- Knowledge/experience with pension and life insurance products