Are you the specialist on asset liability management who likes to help my client further develop its risk management?
For the Financial Risk Management team, we would like to expend with a specialist on Interest rate risk and liquidity risk. My client is a pioneer in banking, which gives you the opportunity to work in a challenging environment, learn continuously, and take up large responsibilities. At the risk team you work in an ambitious team and we can provide you with a stimulating environment. As an Asset and Liability Management (ALM) Risk Manager your responsibilities include developing and implementing risk policies and guidelines, implementing regulations and measuring and monitoring risks. Topics you should be familiar with, are economic capital, risk appetite setting, stress testing, and risk assessments. Advising the senior management of the bank will be an important part of the job. You’ll participate in ALCO and risk committees to report on all ALM related risks.
The Financial Risk Management team (FRM) within consists of dedicated risk specialists who maintain the risk framework of the bank (credit risk, ALM and model risk). We work closely with other teams within the bank, like Capital Management and Finance departments. Our main stakeholder are the ALCO and Management Board. The FRM team is part of the Risk and Compliance team and reports directly to the CRO of the bank.
Are you the specialist on asset liability management who likes to help my client further develop its risk management we are looking for?
- A university degree in a quantitative discipline like econometrics, physics, mathematics, or an equivalent area
- Analytical, conceptual, mindset
- At least 5 years of working experience in risk management (preferably ALM) in a banking environment
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations
- You like to work in an ambitious team and are open to change
- You are driven to improve banking and improve the risk management team further
- you are able to reach your goals while working with different stakeholders
- You fit in a risk team within an innovative bank.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 0630400141