Credit Risk Manager
We are looking for a Credit Risk Manager who is able to help the team in building and strengthening this important domain for my client. Are you willing to support the team?
As a Credit Risk Manager (in the first line) you are responsible for managing the credit risks and to optimize the credit portfolio of my client. My client is building up a portfolio together with lending platforms who are strategic partners. In this job, you will also prepare decision-making, policies, analyses for senior management of this online bank.
As a Credit Risk Manager, you will work together with the team to:
- Defining the Credit Strategy
- Writing of policies needed for the implementation of the Credit Strategy
- Building of models en doing analyses needed for advising senior management in the credit risk domain
- Optimizing the credit portfolio in terms of risk / return (RAROC)
The Credit Risk team is part of the ALM & Modeling team. This team is responsible for:
- Development of methodology for ALM (Asset Liability Management) and balance sheet management;
- Portfolio management;
- Portfolio performance measurement.
We are looking for someone who can make the difference and takes initiatives in the management and optimization of a growing credit portfolio. Moreover you:
- Finalized an academic education
- Have at least 2 years experience in a quantitative role at a bank, insurance company of as a consultant for the financial sector;
- Have experience in the area of Credit Risk Management (for example, AIRB or IFRS 9)
Experience with programming is a nice to have.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 0630400141