Are you interested in a position at a online bank where you can see the whole range of activities? Are you passionate about problem solving and strategic thinking while at the same time optimizing and automating recurring processes within a small innovative bank? Then apply for the capital management position.
My client tries to help customers maximize their money matters seamlessly and proactively. They are open minded, positive and committed to their customers. So, you gain control over your financial affairs. As a Junior Capital Manager you will be responsible for optimizing their capital planning and stress testing processes. Further the role will initially include at least the following:
- Preparing decision-making, policies and analyses for senior management.
- Ensuring senior management is properly advised in regard to capital management.
- Staying up-to-date with latest changes in regulations and markets related to capital management.
- Improving models and tools for projecting and stress testing purposes; and
- Collaborating with stakeholders within the wider organization.
The Capital Management team is primarily responsible for ensuring that the amount of available capital is sufficient at all times to allow this online bank to implement its strategy. Their goal is to deliver on the strategy by optimizing the allocation of capital taking into account internal and supervisory requirements. The Capital Management team is constantly trying to optimize the bank’s balance sheet under internal- and external constraints. Everyone within the Capital Management team gets the chance to own and be in the lead of a focus area within the team to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
- Completed a MSc. in (Quantitative) Finance, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or similar academic programs
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, Excel (presentation skills, financial modelling etc.)
- Clear communication and strong interpersonal skills (clearly formulate a perspective, show critical thinking etc.)
- Self-starter with the ability, agility and motivation for self-learning
- Achieved exemplary grades, and preferably have experience in other positions, or perhaps have completed an internship abroad
- Programming experience is a bonus.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 0630400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org