For my client, one of the world’s leading asset managers, I’m searching for a Compliance Officer a.i.
About the role
You will work in the Compliance Risk Management EMEA team. This department is responsible for coordinating compliance risk management for both the corporate side and investments. In this ‘second line of defense’ function you work together with other ”second line” teams, such as Legal, Tax, Insurance Risk and Risk Management. You will also have regular contact with the business teams in the different EMEA countries.
- Act as an EMEA point of contact for compliance risk management topics.
- Assisting first-line employees in performing compliance risk management tasks
- Advising and challenge the business on compliance risk topics such as conflicts of interest, regulatory changes and governance
- Maintaining compliance risk management policies
- Monitoring the effectiveness of relevant policies
- Maintaining the EMEA compliance risk & control framework and testing the controls
- Executing the CDD and KYC assessments on service providers and new investors
- Preparing and performing periodic integrity risk assessments
- Participate in the implementation of the new regulatory change management processes due to the implementation of new tooling
- Monitoring the action-plans of regulatory change and supporting the business in implementing the required changes
- Increase compliance awareness of the business
- Ensure responsible conduct awareness through the development and sharing of company values and aspirations, and social obligations including legal compliance
- Maintaining registers such as the Regulatory Affairs register as well as the Outside positions reported Register
- Reviewing marketing material on compliance with internal regulations
What do you have to offer us?
- Master with a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in the field of Compliance
- Good understanding of Compliance Risk Management frameworks and control frameworks
- Critical and hands-on mentality
- Self-reliant, a team player, also able to work autonomously
- Eager to take on responsibilities and new challenges, ability to interact efficiently and pragmatically with Business and with other functions
- Excellent communication skills, able to maintain a well-balanced and adequately supported straight back in arguments and discussions
- Experience with GRC tooling and experience in an international (investment management) setting is a plus
- Fluency in English is required for this role, Dutch would be an advantage
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 0630400141