Are you that pragmatic and goal-oriented senior compliance professional to join my client? Do you have experience as a Compliance Manager and would you like to apply this experience to an organisation with multiple entities? Would you like to grow further in the financial sector with an strong ambition to grow in the future more international? If the answer is yes then you might be the Senior Compliance Manager my client is looking for!
Working for my client and specifically for this position means making impact. Making impact through the knowledge you bring to the table, but also through the setting in which you will be working. With the arrival of a private equity shareholder there is a growth going on with the corresponding strategy in which you get to think along. You have a lot of interaction with the 1st line. This gives you visibility in the entire chain and impact on all 700/800 employees. You will help the management; speak to them on the floor and have short lines to get your ideas and advices to actions and thus outcomes. You will establish a compliance model and framework and roll it out across the organization. You will do this from your title, but with us also definitely in a personal capacity because of the short lines and impact that will be seen. Progressive, international and personal at the same time. Does this suit you? Then we would like to meet you!
What will you do? The Senior Compliance Manager has an independent and autonomous position within the organisation. In this role you have a hierarchical relationship with the head of Compliance and report to him to the CFRO and to management and management of the subsidiaries. As senior manager compliance, you will support the holding and the subsidiaries’ management and organization in promoting a culture of compliance and integrity and ensuring that the organization is and remains compliant with laws and regulations. Increasing compliance and risk awareness regarding the integrity and control of business operations is of great importance here.
- You are responsible for the further strengthening and professionalization of the compliance framework including the embedding and operation of the compliance cycle.
- You are responsible for the further development and maintenance of the compliance risk management system.
- You keep track of developments in (European) regulatory laws and regulations including guidelines from regulators that impact our business and license.
- You advise the board and employees on this and monitor the implementation.
- You are a sparring partner for the management of the business to align our services and products with (future) laws and regulations and support them in the development of new services and products.
- You advise on (integrity) policies and related procedures. If necessary or desirable, you draft policy and procedures, always ensuring a good fit with their practice.
- You discuss, in consultation with business, relevant compliance topics with investors and give investors in due diligence processes insight into the compliance framework of through presentations. With the help of the business, you ensure adequate handling of incidents.
What do you need for this position?
We are looking for a hands-on compliance manager who will make and keep all layers on operational, tactical and strategic level within our organization sharp and alert to regulatory legislation and compliance risks. As senior compliance manager you will work closely with the board and employees, as well as the other group organizations.
- You are a true professional who helps to ensure that our organization is in control of compliance, whereby you can of course lean on the expertise of your colleagues within the entire organisation.
- You know how to find a good balance between involvement and independence.
- Your pragmatic, proactive, self-assured and flexible attitude makes you a perfect fit for our organization.
- You are an experienced professional with HBO+/WO work and thinking level with at least 7 years of relevant work experience (preferably gained in financial sector);
- Have experience with integrity and behavioral supervision: customer interest first, Wft, Wwft, Bgfo, AFM Guidelines, AVG, etc.;
- Preferably completed the Compliance course at the VU, Dutch Compliance Institute (or other equivalent training institute);
- Are aware of key product and technological developments in the mortgage market;
- Have experience with setting up and maintaining a compliance framework and compliance cycle aimed at managing compliance risks (including integrity risks);
- Provide more than compliance advice. You can work on a project basis and take a leading role in this, also involving the business;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your cv. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 0630400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com