For my client, a leading global financial, I am looking for an interim Finance Business Partner with a strong focus on People reporting. Your main focus will be on EMEA FTE reporting (business as usual). On the other hand this is a change management assignment. You are expected to take diagnostics and provide recommendations for the future state of finance related people reporting and workforce planning, working closely together with the FP&A business partner, the Head of Operations and Head of People.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- You will be a sparring partner for the EMEA Head of People, Corporate Finance department and Head of Operations EMEA;
- FTE reporting;
- Analysing, forecasting, and planning workforce supply and demand, assessing gaps, and determining target talent management interventions;
- Change management & process optimization; we are in the process of introducing a new FTE tool and this tool needs to be aligned with PeopleSoft;
What do you have to offer us?
- Academic degree in Business Economics or Financial Management;
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in financial controlling (FP&A) Experience in People processes is a plus;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- You are very much detail oriented but you do not lose the bigger picture out of sight;
- Proven communication skills in English and preferably Dutch as well;
- Strong Excel knowledge;
- Experience in the use of financial and HR ERP systems (preferably PeopleSoft);
- You can deal with multiple deadlines and moments of peaks in your workload, you are highly motivated, a strong team-player and pro-active.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your cv. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 0630400141