I’m searching a first line IT Risk Officer. As 1st Line IT Risk Officer, you are the expert on IT risk management within the information technology domain of my client. You enable the CTO, CISO, Chapter Leads and operational teams by structuring, coordinating, monitoring and advising on their risk management activities within IT on which the business of my clients thrives. Together with the business, you ensure that business activities related to IT are organized and executed in such a way that the risks are being managed within the assigned risk appetite.
We are looking for someone that has a learning mentality, is proactive and loves to structure. Besides that, you are driven to explore and lead in the field of risk management at an innovative bank. We offer a great place to work with an eager and open mindset where we take our risk in an intelligent way.
As a first Line IT Risk Officer:
- You ensure that risk management is an integral part of the day-to-day business and decision making;
- You assist management in raising awareness on the importance of risk management and the implementation of the appropriate conditions and culture to enable the successful execution of risk management activities;
- You ensure that operational risk, necessary controls and management of remaining risks is an integral and demonstrable part of the decision-making process;
- You ensure that all steps of the risk management process are implemented in the IT processes of the value stream IT Foundation (identify, assess, react to risks and loss events, monitor and report).
Together with one other IT Risk Officer you support the CISO, CTO, Chapter Leads, Process Owners and System Owners. Furthermore, you align with teams positioned at the 2nd and 3rd line of defense, such as Operational Risk, Compliance, Enterprise Risk and Internal Audit.
To be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we require:
- 5-10 years’ gained experience within IT risk management domains (preferably in banking), such as compliance, internal controls, and/or audit;
- Excellent oral and written communicative skills in English;
- Master’s Degree in Risk Management, IT or affiliated, or relevant working experience;
- Strong knowledge of SOx and ITGC framework;
- You have experience with typical IT risk topics, including BCM;
- Strong stakeholder management skills (control/process owners, auditors);
- Practical hands-on experience with IT control design, execution and testing;
- A deep understanding of IT risk management practices and techniques;
- Certifications CRISC, CISA, or others are a plus.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your cv. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 0630400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org