For my client I am looking for a Junior Risk Manager who wants to monitor and manage risk within retail and professional accounts.
- Manage margin and credit risk, identify and mitigate operational risk, monitor trading and compliance with rules.
- You will monitor cash flow/AML, as well as assist treasury activities, securities borrowing and lending.
- You will work in collaboration with other departments on optimizing risk processes and systems.
- You will assist in the development and improvement of risk measures, reports and policies.
- You will monitor all entities within the group and ensure they follow specified rules and regulations.
Working night shifts is part of this position.
- Living in The Netherlands
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or any other relevant field
- 0-2 years of experience
- Proficiency in English
- You are familiar with Excel, VBA and preferably SQL
- You are finance-oriented, analytical, pro-active, have strong attention to detail, and have the ability to work under pressure.
- A challenging full-time job in an international and fast-growing company.
- A competitive salary.
- Relevant certification and education.
- A lot of freedom executing your role and a chance to shape your own career.
- The opportunity to participate in a new, enthusiastic team of likeminded professionals.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 0630400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com