Are you an experienced professional with a proven track record of success on LinkedIn, especially in B2B contexts? Are you fluent in UK English, an adept copywriter, and well-versed in the logistics sector? If you are passionate about leveraging the power of LinkedIn for business growth and engagement, my client has a contractor opportunity for you.
My client is a forward-thinking organization dedicated to driving innovation and transformation within the container shipping industry. They are committed to shaping the future of global container shipping, and believe that LinkedIn plays a crucial role in achieving our vision.
We are seeking a LinkedIn Expert as a contractor, someone who can bring their in-depth knowledge and skills to enhance our presence on this platform. Your role will be to harness the potential of LinkedIn for increased engagement and business growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Improve LinkedIn strategy, encompassing both organic and paid approaches, to effectively engage with a B2B audience.
- Create and publish at least 3 posts per week
- Respond to the comments and reactions directed towards my client, look for engagement
- Craft compelling content that speaks directly to the pain points and aspirations of our B2B audience.
- Extract valuable insights and inputs from various teams to shape the organization’s message and LinkedIn presence.
- Work independently to proactively explore new opportunities for B2B LinkedIn engagement.
- Set up and optimize paid campaigns on LinkedIn, ensuring maximum return on investment and effective lead generation.
- At least 5 years of experience managing the LinkedIn channel at a B2B company.
- Experience with both organic and paid social media content.
- Worked in the logistics sector (preferred)
- Fluent in verbal and written UK English.
- Able to analyse data and make informed decisions for successful social media campaigns.
- Having a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
As a contractor, you’ll have the opportunity to work with my client on a flexible basis – for 3 days in the week. This engagement offers the chance to make a significant impact on the container shipping sector and influence its future trajectory.
For this role we are looking for a contractor. We do not offer relocation or immigration services (VISA). You must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Are you interested in this interim role? We look forward to receiving your cv. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-30400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com