Would you like to guide a team of young and ambitious quantitative specialists? Are you able to inspire your team and together deliver the highest quality? Could you take our clients’ projects to the next level?
My client is a management consulting firm that helps build data-driven organisations. Their team consists of professionals who understand what drives decision makers, the context in which an organisation operates and the bounds of technology. By establishing a culture in which giving and receiving feedback is encouraged, they aim for optimal knowledge transfer and personal growth. The community is growing quickly and aspires to maintain a culture in which consultants unleash their full potential.
What you do:
- Deliver value to their clients by helping them develop the best data-driven solutions
- Build up relationships with clients and identify business opportunities
- Take a leading role in guide and inspire your team to deliver the highest quality
- Collaborate with a team of professionals with whom you are building a fast-growing company
- Be a brand ambassador by embracing the company values: quality and value, trust and ownership
What you bring:
- Minimum of 6 years working experience within the financial services. (consultancy, pension or insurance is a plus)
- Have a proven track record in the area of data science/modelling
- Academic (MSc or PhD) degree in e.g. Econometrics, Mathematics or similar
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in using data science / modelling by using program languages such as R, Python and MATLAB
- You are a self-starter who is ambitious, doesn’t give up easily and is able to unite a team of people behind a common goal and ensure that my client deliver on all projects, always.
- You have a strong ethical framework and a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, ownership and helping others
- You are capable of solving the client’s problem in a structured manner and communicate your findings in a compelling way
What they offer:
- A client base ranging from innovative startups to the Netherlands’ largest corporations
- Projects in which you bridge the gap between senior management and quantitative specialists
- Room for your own input regarding your entrepreneurial drive
- An inspiring office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Training, knowledge sharing, team-building activities and excellent benefits
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 0630400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com