For my client I’m searching an experienced Interim Marketing Operations Manager to join their team and play an important role managing all marketing platforms and related processes. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Programs, you will be part of my clients marketing & partnership team and be responsible for developing and managing the website, Salesforce implementation and related applications, as well as for monitoring and tracking key performance indicators around our marketing and partnerships activities. My client is a young association with a bold mission to digitalise their industry.
This is an exciting role for a tech-savvy, data-driven marketer who knows how take marketing operations and processes to the next level. The Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with the marketing team and take ownership of the marketing technology stack to help improve and optimise digital campaign performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
As the successful candidate for this role, you will be expected to:
- Be the product owner of the website, liaising closely with the IT department to ensure that the website is compliant, secure, and kept up to date with new features and functionality in line with business objectives
- Own, maintain and improve the marketing tech stack.
- Work with relevant business stakeholders to manage the health of the database and existing processes.
- Manage the relationship and ongoing projects with marketing technology vendors including their website agency, Salesforce partner agency and 24Slides.
- Take ownership of marketing data hygiene and ensure that information is accurate, up-to-date and easily managed and accessible for everyone within the organization.
- Develop best practices and processes to enhance current marketing activities and ensure they’re increasingly data-driven.
- Monitor performance, develop insights, make recommendations and implement optimisations across engagement programs and digital campaigns.
The ideal candidate lives in The Netherlands and has:
- A bachelors/master degree in marketing or a business-related field.
- At least 6 years of B2B tech marketing experience with a focus on marketing operations and/or marketing automation
- Solid experience working with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms – preferably in an admin role
- A data-driven approach with strong analytical skills and the ability to draw intelligence from marketing data across a variety of sources
- A good understanding of database structure, hygiene, workflows and analytics (dashboard creation)
- The ability to manage and maintain relationships with multiple external suppliers and agencies
- Demonstrable experience of working comfortably with technology and a strong desire to use data and technology to inform and improve ways of working within a marketing team
- Experience in the transport / logistics sector is an absolute plus
- A collaborative and positive mindset with ability to manage projects independently
- Working knowledge and experience of GDPR regulations and privacy laws
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your cv. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 0630400141