Do you have experience in process management and internal control related topics and able to share this knowledge effectively to less experienced colleagues? Are you a self-starter and enjoy constructive sparring with teammates? Can you switch from strategic and conceptual thinking to operational and hands-on activities? Do you want to work in a challenging environment, which is constantly changing? Join my client as a Senior Operational Risk Manager.
My client is currently looking for a Senior Operational Risk Manager to be part of our Risk Management team, focusing on RCSAs and process monitoring. As part of the separate and independent Risk Management function, your role will facilitate the maintenance and further improvement of a robust and risk-aware organization. By doing so, you will have a unique opportunity to really put your ideas into practice and make your mark in the organization!
- Facilitate Risk Control Self Assessments
- Advice Process Owners on business process design, risk identification and (operational) controls
- Document and safeguard the quality of Process Descriptions for processes, as well as the risk register
- Support process owners with identification and measurement of appropriate KPIs and KRI’s
- Monitor and advice with regard to follow-up on business incidents
- Increase & improve the operational risk and control awareness within the organization
- Help relevant stakeholders to obtain clear view of what it means to be in control
- Remain well informed of new developments in the area of operational risk management
- Facilitate the continuous strengthening of ensuring system, policy, process and procedure controls.
- Master degree in a relevant profession (professional Risk Management accreditation a plus)
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience, e.g. in in Operational Risk Management, Process Management or (External or Internal) Audit
- Experience in process management and process documentation
- Preferably experience with Risk Control Self Assessments
- Working knowledge or good familiarity of relevant Risk Management standards and methodologies
- Professional English working proficiency
- Able to explain the concepts regarding Risk Management, Process Management and Internal Control in a clear way
- Able to apply a clear and to-the-point communication style, both orally and in writing
- Being able to switch from strategic and conceptual thinking to performing operational and hands-on activities
- Flexible and pragmatic, yet able to keep your back straight at important moments
- Organizationally sensitive
- Intrinsically motivated to function with a high degree of integrity and responsibility.
- A challenging full-time job in an international and fast-growing company;
- A competitive salary;
- Relevant certification and education;
- A lot of freedom executing your role and a chance to shape your own career;
- The opportunity to participate in a new, enthusiastic team of likeminded professionals.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 0630400141