Are you seeking a career in an inspiring, hard-working, international, adventurous and agile environment? Do you want to work at one of the largest Dutch Financial Institutions and be part of the successful Multi-Management Team? Do you want to continue your Equities and Fixed Income experience within one of the leading global asset management organizations? Join my client as a Senior Portfolio Manager.
My client is a leading global investor. They manage and advise on assets of approx US$450 billion for a global client-base of pension plans, public funds, insurance companies, banks, wealth managers, family offices and foundations. They organize their investment capabilities around four focused platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities, and multi-asset & solutions. Each platform has dedicated teams with deep asset-class expertise, organized globally and committed to improving client benefit from their specialist areas. They share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active asset management, underpinned by effective risk management and a dedication to responsible investment. They are an international business: their 1,200 employees work from 17 offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
As portfolio manager you will be part of the organizations Multi-Management team. The Multi-Management team operates independently from the above mentioned four Investment Platforms. Your main responsibility will be selecting and supervising external asset managers and managing multi-manager portfolios for the equity and/or fixed income allocations of our clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manager selection and monitoring for one or more sub-asset classes within equity and fixed income. The actual sub-asset classes for which you will take on responsibility will be dependent on your skills and experience;
- Act as the main point of contact for these sub-asset classes both internally and externally;
- Interact with clients on the portfolios you manage;
- Contribute to the overall manager selection and monitoring process of the team by reviewing manager research of other PMs and challenge other PMs during portfolio discussions;
- Contribute to the further integration of ESG in the investment process;
- Develop and improve relationships with other departments within AAM;
- Support the distribution and promotion of our manager selection and monitoring capabilities and contribute to developing new solutions for our clients;
- Contribute to reporting on our multi-manager portfolios.
Who will be your new colleagues?
The Multi-Management team manages a wide range of investment strategies. The overall Multi-Management team consists of 22 people divided over five teams; Equity & Fixed Income, Private Markets, Real Estate, UK Indirect Property and Operational Due Diligence and manages over EUR 30 billion in assets. You will become part of the Equities and Fixed Income team. The team is located in the Netherlands, with the position based in Groningen, but we are able to accommodate other locations as well.
This is your future position, because:
As Portfolio Manager Multi-Management they expect you to have a pro-active working demeanor, a strong drive, and great sense of responsibility. The investment approach is very team driven and therefore you must be communicative and a true team player. Furthermore you:
- Have a master degree in Economics or comparable and affinity with investment theory;
- Are proficient in Dutch and English;
- Willing to be in their Groningen office at least 1 days a week;
- Have completed the post-graduate course CFA/CAIA or VBA or willing to start with one of these courses.
- Are outspoken, take ownership
- Are accurate, structured and have a well-organized way of working;
- Have excellent analytical insight and an eye for detail.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 0630400141