As a member of the Regulatory Reporting team, you ensure that my client complies with all external reporting obligations imposed by the Dutch Central Bank (DNB). Due to the size of the bank, you are often directly involved in all links in the process.
Here’s just a snapshot… of what this position involves;
This position is at the core of the bank and you therefore quickly gain an understanding of how this bank is developing. Together with the Data Management Team, we are working on automating all reporting processes to make them simpler and more robust. This shifts the focus of the reporting process from preparation to analysis of the results.
The responsibilities are roughly split in two parts. In this role you will take the lead in analyzing developing legislation and ensure the impact is fully understood. You will act as a knowledge base for colleagues and work closely with a specialized team within the Compliance department which is responsible for identifying new legislation. It will be your task to analyse what the changes involved mean for my client. You do not do this alone, but in close cooperation with the professionals within the Regulatory Reporting team and also, for example, with other teams such as ALM, Capital Management, Market Risk and Credit Risk.
In addition, you will oversee the periodic reporting to DNB and handle the preparation and analysis of all prudential and socio-economic reports. You will be assisted by two senior colleagues.
The Finance & Control department currently consists of 15 professionals and is divided into Control & Outsourcing, Financial Control and Regulatory Reporting. In this position, you will report to our Head of Finance.
We expect you to be most successful in this position if you:
- have an excellent knowledge of Basel III and IV, gained for example in a current consultancy or advisory position;
- have a highly developed analytical and problem-solving ability;
- are data-driven;
- are eager to learn and result-oriented, can work in a structured way and can quickly make connections;
- are a strong personality who is quality-oriented and tenacious;
- can clearly interpret the CRD/CRR requirements and can use this specialist knowledge to make a correct analysis of the situation;
- have five to seven years of work experience in the field of finance, a significant part of which includes experience with and the assessment of DNB reports.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 0630400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com