Do you have thorough knowledge of Basel III/IV legislation and would you like to work at a dynamic bank that offers many opportunities for development?
As a member of the Regulatory Reporting team, you ensure that this bank complies with all external reporting obligations imposed by the Dutch Central Bank (DNB). Due to the size of the bank, you are often directly involved in all links in the process.
Here’s just a snapshot… of what this position involves;
This position is at the core of the bank and you therefore quickly gain an understanding of how this bank is developing. Together with the Data Management Team, they are working on automating all reporting processes to make them simpler and more robust. This shifts the focus of the reporting process from preparation to analysis of the results.
Within Regulatory Reporting, they work with two sub-teams: one team is responsible for the run and the other is responsible for change. You will lead the run team and handle the preparation and analysis of all prudential and socio-economic reports. You will be assisted by two senior colleagues.
A specialised team within the Compliance department is responsible for identifying new legislation. It will be your task to analyse what the changes involved mean for this bank. You do not do this alone, but in cooperation with the professionals within the Regulatory Reporting team and also, for example, with other teams such as ALM, Capital Management, Market Risk and Credit Risk.
- You ensure that the introduction of Basel IV is properly managed
- As the knowledge holder, you ensure that the new guidelines are properly and firmly anchored within the reporting processes (implementation is the responsibility of the change team)
- You analyse and review the reports
- You strengthen the reporting process by developing new methods of analysis and controls
- you are responsible for analysing and implementing new legislation; requirements arising from Basel IV.
The Finance & Control department currently consists of 15 professionals and is divided into Control & Outsourcing, Financial Control and Regulatory Reporting. In this position, you will report to the Finance manager.
They expect you to be most successful in this position if you:
- Have an excellent knowledge of Basel III and IV, gained for example in a current consultancy or advisory position
- Have a highly developed analytical and problem-solving ability
- Are data-driven
- Are eager to learn and result-oriented, can work in a structured way and can quickly make connections
- Are a strong personality who is quality-oriented and tenacious
- Can clearly interpret the CRD/CRR requirements and can use this specialist knowledge to make a correct analysis of the situation
- Have five to seven years of work experience in the field of finance, a significant part of which includes experience with and the assessment of DNB reports.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 0630400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com