For my client, one of the world’s leading asset managers, I am looking for a Senior Associate Regulatory Compliance to strengthen their EMEA Regulatory Compliance team. You will act as our sparring partner for compliance risk management related topics and you will be a key driver behind the regulatory change management process. A genuine compliance ambassador with a content driven passion to share knowledge and awareness!
- Be a senior member of the Regulatory Compliance function for the organisation EMEA, consisting of three additional dedicated colleagues based in The Netherlands, two in Luxembourg, and three in the UK. The team works closely together with members of the EMEA Legal and Risk teams.
- Act as a sparring partner and adviser for compliance risk management topics across EMEA; link with the operational side of the business. Advising and challenging the business on compliance risk topics such as conflicts of interest, regulatory policies and process, and governance.
- Design, implement, and monitor compliance with Company policies (including but not limited to Red Book, AML, CFT, Sanctions, Marketing, Code of Business Conduct, Anti-Corruption)
- Review investment proposals and Fund or separate account structuring proposals for compliance with AIFMD and/or MiFID II and other regulations and company policies prior to submission to management bodies;
- Participate in the implementation of new regulatory change management processes with the help of new tooling; monitoring action- plans for regulatory change; and supporting the business in implementing these changes.
- Ensuring responsible conduct awareness through training and sharing of company values and aspirations.
- Report to the Director of Regulatory Compliance EMEA based at Amsterdam.
- Work closely with the EMEA Legal, Finance and Operational Risk teams.
What do you have to offer?
- University Master’s degree or equivalent. Legal, Behavioral Science or Risk Management qualification preferred.
- At least 4 years professional working experience in the regulatory compliance area most of it gained within a leading institution in the financial services industry.
- Experience gained in an AIFMD and MIFID II regulated real estate (or other asset class) investment management environment is preferred.
- Experience in leading and managing business projects with regard to Compliance topics, such as KYC/CDD and implementing Compliance risk controls-frameworks.
- Experience dealing with regulators such as AFM (Netherlands) and CSSF (Luxembourg) is preferred.
- Professional, confident, pro-active and open-minded.
- Fluent in English, Dutch preferred. Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience implementing new regulations and monitoring of compliance with those regulations.
- Self-reliant, a team player, also able to work autonomously
- Eager to take on responsibilities and new challenges; ability to interact efficiently with Business and with other function.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 0630400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com