Do you want to be responsible for all credit risk models of our client? Do you take pleasure in coaching and being responsible for junior modellers? Then Senior Credit Risk Manager is the position you’re looking for! For my client an online bank we are looking for a Senior Credit Risk Manager who is able to help the team in building and strengthening this important domain.
As a Senior Credit Risk Manager (in the first line) you are responsible for all credit risk models. You are managing the credit risks and optimizing the credit portfolio of my client. As a Senior Credit Risk Manager you are also responsible for and coaching junior modellers. My client is building up a portfolio together with lending platforms who are strategic partners. In this job, you will also prepare decision-making, policies, analyses for senior management of this online bank.
As a Senior Credit Risk Manager, you will work together with the team to:
- Defining the Credit Strategy
- Writing of policies needed for the implementation of the Credit Strategy
- Building of models en doing analyses needed for advising senior management in the credit risk domain
- Optimizing the credit portfolio in terms of risk / return (RAROC)
We are looking for someone who can make the difference and takes initiatives in the management and optimization of a growing credit portfolio. Moreover you:
- Finalized an academic education
- Have at least 7 years experience in a quantitative role at a bank, insurance company of as a consultant for the financial sector;
- Have experience in the area of Credit Risk Management (for example, AIRB or IFRS 9)
- Experience with programming
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 0630400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org