My client is looking for an experienced Risk Manager with a focus on data and reporting to lead the internal reporting processes on both credit risk and market risk from a second-line perspective. The ideal candidate is hands-on and pro-active as the role entails close collaboration with other departments to ensure that the reports are delivered timely to the different stakeholders/committees.
The candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that the processes remain automated and robust, given all the changes in the data management infrastructure and processes. As a result, the role requires someone that can create a network within the company and anticipate how changes in, e.g., the data infrastructure or model implementations, can affect the current reporting processes and adjust accordingly.
Your main responsibilities;
- Contribute to a future proof Financial Risk Management function by identifying areas of improvement and implementing required organizational changes;
- Ensure proper data sourcing through close collaboration with data management;
- Embedding new and adjusted RAS limits in the data and reporting chain;
- Rationalize and improve information in the existing reports;
- Ensure that the reports are delivered timely to the different stakeholders/committees;
- Perform ad hoc analysis on reported risk metrics (credit risk, IRRBB, liquidity and capital);
- Understand how to calculate the metrics based on the available data;
- Review code changes in R, write queries (SQL), and create graph in Tableau.
The Financial Risk Management team (FRM) consists of 18 dedicated risk specialists who maintain the risk framework of the bank. They work closely with other teams within the bank. Joining the Risk team you work together with ambitious colleagues and they provide you with a stimulating environment. The FRM team is part of the Risk and Compliance team. As (Senior) Risk Manager you work on a daily basis in the Reporting team and ultimately report to the Head of Financial Risk Management.
My client is looking for a motivated professional with ambitions to grow in the field of financial risk.
- Living in The Netherlands
- Master’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or a related field;
- At least 8 years of experience in financial risk management;
- Affinity with risk management reports, e.g. credit risk, IRRBB, Liquidity and capital.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with programming languages (R, SQL) and dashboarding tools (PowerBI, Tableau).
Are you interested in this role? We look forward to receiving your cv. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 06-30400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org