Would you like to deliver added value to a leading online bank by performing audits and consulting activities to the various stakeholders within the organization? Than this is the perfect job for you!
As a Senior Internal Auditor you want to contribute to the change process, identify bottlenecks and report them to senior management. With your in-depth knowledge and your excellent sense of the organization, you know how to bridge the gap between Internal Audit Netherlands (IAN) and the business. You are also curious, you have a ‘hands on’ mentality, and you have the courage to name things clearly. With your expertise and personality, you are able to have an impact at different levels within the organisation.
You are capable and will be responsible for executing more complex engagements from planning to reporting phase and/or lead the engagement in team effort. And last but not least, bring a smile and have fun.
Your main responsibilities;
- Delivering of risk based audit services and related tasks;
- Supporting the annual risk based Audit Plan;
- Ensuring active stakeholder management;
- Management reporting / quarterly committee reporting;
- Active coaching of auditors during engagements;
- Make sure you stay connected with developments from outside from an internal audit perspective or from legislation / regulator perspective and bring to IAN;
- Bring subject matter expertise to the team. Actively share knowledge on relevant developments with IAN colleagues.
In the role of Senior Internal Auditor you deliver, as part of a newly build team, complex audit assignments scheduled across the organisation. You will support planning, execution and reporting of audit activity accordance with internal standards, professional standards and guidelines.
Because this is a very new team, you are also keen on help building our Internal Audit team, contribute to set up the Audit Methodology and see to it that it is consistently followed on all audit assignments you participate in. Since we are a company with short and direct lines of management and communication you will be provided with lots of opportunities to engage with (senior) stakeholders and actively support the annual audit planning process.
You would be a perfect match with the team, when you are a highly analytical yet pragmatic internal audit expert, a great team player and someone that supports control environment improvement across the organization – who rolls up his/her sleeves’ if required in order to get the job done.
A great Senior Internal Auditor is not limited to a fixed set of requirements. But to be successful in this role, this is the profile we have in mind:
- An academic level of work and thinking and preferably graduated as RA/RE/RO/CIA;
- Audit experience on (several of) the following subjects: Capital Planning, Credit Risk, Model Risk, Liquidity Management and Financial Risk Management;
- You are able to interpret quantitative and qualitative data, formulate solid conclusions and make advisory recommendations;
- Knowledge and experience with data analysis and its use within the audit approach;
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in the field;
- good written and oral skills in both English and Dutch;
- You are hands-on, result-oriented and curious.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your cv. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 0630400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org