Want to work in a challenging environment, which is constantly changing? Join my client and be part of a team that is changing the landscape of online trading!
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Audit Manager to support our Internal Audit team of two. As part of the separate and independent 3rd line function, the Internal Audit Manager Risk Manager will be responsible for conducting audits (main focus on IT, operational and compliance) within my client. This means that you will evaluate the design and assess the operating effectiveness of internal controls, discuss findings and possibilities for improvement with management and preparing audit reports, together with the Head of Internal Audit.
- Work closely together with the Head of Internal Audit and the other Internal Audit Manager to fulfil the mission of the Internal Audit Function: to add value and improve the organization’s operations by providing risk-based and objective assurance activities.
- Performing yourself the audit engagement planning, audit preparation, audit execution, drafting the audit report and discussing it with management and monitoring the findings.
- Deploy your knowledge and skills to further build and strengthen the Internal Audit Function.
- Continuously look for improvements of the organization’s governance, risk management and control processes.
- Conduct and evaluate specific operations at the request of the Board of Directors and/or the Supervisory Board.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Economics or equivalent.
- RE (preferable, or studying)or RO and/or RA title (or similar international equivalent).
- At least 5 years of working experience in internal (preferable) or external auditing.
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must.
- Knowledge of financial processes, investment products and the financial regulatory environment is an advantage.
- Enthusiastic team-player with a pragmatic committed approach.
- Being able to switch from strategic and conceptual thinking to performing operational and hands-on activities.
- Flexible, yet able to keep your back straight at important moments.
- Able to apply a clear and to-the-point communication style, both orally and in writing.
- Organizational sensitive.
- Intrinsically motivated to function with a high degree of integrity and responsibility.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 0630400141