Are you a senior IT Auditor seeking a next boost of your IT audit career? Want to work at a growing scale-up environment? We’ve got the perfect job for you!
You deliver as part of a team of audit professionals complex IT audit assignments scheduled across the organisation. As senior IT Auditor you support planning, execution and reporting of audit activity accordance with internal standards, professional standards and guidelines.
In this role you are keen on help building our Internal Audit team, contribute to set up the Audit Methodology and see to it that it is consistently followed on all audit assignments you participate in. Since we are a company with short and direct lines of management and communication you will be provided with lots of opportunities to engage with (senior) stakeholders and actively support the annual audit planning process.
You would be a perfect match with the team, when you are a highly analytical yet pragmatic IT audit expert, a great team player and someone that supports control environment improvement across the organization – who rolls up his/her sleeves’ if required in order to get the job done.
There is no blueprint for being successful in this role, but we have the following profile in mind:
- 4 – 8 years’ work experience in an (international) audit environment, within a corporate and/or at one of the big 4 accountancy firms;
- Degree in Information (Systems) Management or similar;
- Obtained a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Registered EDP Auditor (RE), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or related certification;
- Fluent in English (and proficient in Dutch), both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of IT standards (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI-DSS), frameworks (e.g. ITIL, COBIT) technical systems and emerging technology;
- Affinity with current and emerging technologies – specifically cloud technology;
- Understanding of what being a trusted business partner in a service orientated audit function means, including experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization;
- Sound knowledge of IT risk management and IT audit principles and an understanding of audit philosophy, methods and techniques e.g. flowcharting, interviewing, presentation, reporting; and
- Demonstrable experience of working independently on internal audit assignments as well as in a team environment.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your cv. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 0630400141
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com