I’m searching a Senior Project Manager to oversee several challenging projects. The Senior Project Manager will be highly organised, dynamic, outcome-oriented individual with excellent communication skills who can think critically and utilise their excellent problem solving skills, as well as undertake negotiations, delegate effectively, and make timely decisions.
My client is a young association with a bold mission to digitalise their industry. They have an ambitious strategy and they are working to build the required capabilities to succeed in delivering that strategy. As such, there is much that needs to be built in the organization and They can benefit tremendously by the discipline of an adequate project management competence and profile. There are plenty of diverse projects to accomplish that will give exposure to all areas of the organization and to external stakeholders. If they succeed, my client will have a big impact in a core industry that the world relies on to conduct global trade. This includes a positive impact on the environment.
Examples of project you would be working on:
- Run the audit readiness project to prepare my client for a mandatory statutory audit
- Setup the business performance dashboard
- Coordinate the development of a range of critical organization capabilities allowing my client to succeed with its strategy
- Coordinate efforts to potentially setup a sister association to my client covering a similar industry
- Expectations for the role
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Has at least 8 years of relevant (PM) experience.
- Living in The Netherlands.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team.
- Adopts appropriate project management methods and tools.
- Manages the change control process and assesses and manages risks.
- Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained and delivers regular and accurate communication to stakeholders.
- Ensures project and product quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are formally accepted by appropriate stakeholders.
- Monitors costs, times, quality and resources used, and takes action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Preferably has experience in the logistics, automotive, aviation or shipping industry.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven project management competences, including the ability to make plans, coordinate execution, and keep projects on track for delivery.
- Stakeholder management skills, including the ability to deliver work through others in a constructive and collaborative way.
- Self-confidence based on ample experience to keep people honest and accountable to the agreed plans.
- Structure and assertiveness, including a focus on maintaining structures and ensuring that they are followed.
My client aims to build and maintain a good balance of diversity in the team, and will make appropriate considerations alongside our assessment of each candidate’s professional competences.
They do not offer relocation or immigration services (VISA). You must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your cv. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 0630400141