As a Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist you are responsible for the prudential, social economical and data driven regulatory reports for DNB. Because Knab is a smaller bank, you immediately see the impact of your work.
My client is a young bank that is growing fast and is bursting with energy. This means that a lot of work has to be done. As a Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist you contribute to the preparation of regulatory reporting policies, documentation and interpretations of new and existing laws and regulations. You prepare the Regulatory Reports, implement new requirements via a data point model and you participate in the Financial Transformation. It is their mission to optimize their Regulatory Reporting processes by data automation and enrichment.
At this online bank you get a lot of freedom and therefore also responsibility. They are always looking for ways to do thing better, smarter, so our customers get nothing but the best service.
About 12 professionals are part of the Finance & Control team. The Finance & Control department is split into Financial Control and Regulatory Reporting. The Regulatory Reporting team consist of 7 people.
- You have at least 7 years of relevant experience in accounting and/or reporting, preferably at a financial institution;
- A bachelor or Masters degree;
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the end result;
- You have excellent analytical skills and a critical attitude towards your own work;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- You are eager to learn, result driven and a team player.
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier @ email@example.com or 0630400141